jueves, 3 de enero de 2013

Room (Rum)


My room is like me
disoriented
(the sun entering through the west here)
to half
like me
halfway to
undefined
light blue like me

My room has a window
Pale blue curtains and butterflies
my room is like me
with light blue lakes
as I metamorphosing
like me
in the cocoon without being either worm or butterfly
in a cocoon in my bed

I am a room
with the door closed
disorientated
(the light comes from outside through me)
if I open the door it will break the bed
and if I close it I'll have no room
my room is like me

a little box
a little closed box





¡salú!

Lucía


Notes: Room=bedroom
           Esta es una republicación en inglés del primer poema que publiqué en este blog, no me mudo al norte, lo subo porque quería enseñárselo a una cyber-amiga angloparlante ;) La traducción la hice yo con ayuda del siempre confiable google translate =P


Versión en español


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario